Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Such a virgin blogger!

Ok people...
I'm trying here, but having technical difficulties. I tried looking up how to add a third column...????? don't like having just 2. I tried uploading pictures just to "have" on my site, but they are HUGE???? like what the heck? what am I doing here? I'm such a virgin blogger! what do you people do all day? BLOG??? does anyone work? It's 10:00 pm darn it! I'm tired! but here I am trying to figure this out because I want to keep up!

Ok, enough with the temper tantrum. Oh sister in law....you wanted me to do this...HELP!!!!

Well, got a few up there, but they are HUGE! who cares I say, I DID IT!
be back soon....thanks for checking in with the CT folks.

4 comments:

Gini said...

Allison, where are you???? I actually added my own third column - but I think Allison is way better at it by now....Let's call her up...

Chris said...

Funny post, Erica. I figured it out so it should be a no-brainer for you??!!

Allison said...

No, I can't do a freaking third column or I would have done it by now!

Gini, send me your html code in a word doc and I will call Erica and work with her on it.

Gini said...

Ericaaaaaa...you there???